I have been thinking about evaluations a good deal lately. It seems this is on the minds of many public educators with the new evaluation model wreaking havoc. I think I will borrow and idea from Sharon and have my students do an online survey/evaluation at the end of the school year. It might include the following questions:
- What was your favorite unit this year?
- What was your least favorite unit this year?
- What helped you the most to be successful in 6th grade science?
- What are some things Mrs. Price can do to help students understand science concepts.
- What was the best thing we did in science this year?
I really liked my experiences with surveymonkey.com and so I will probably use it for my end of course evaluation.